Wednesday, November 17, 2010

 

N5553N Integrated Circuit?

Find it difficult to get data on this? Turn it through 180 degrees and then look up NE555N. The very blocky text used for the part number means it looks all too credible when viewed upside down!

Update - to clarify for "Gord The Rogue":

Just to be clear - there is no such component as an "N5553N" - what you have is an NE555N with the label printed in a "square" font and you are reading it from the wrong side. Turn it round so that it reads "NE555N" and then see the diagram at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/555_timer_IC

Comments:
Hello, thanks for posting this. Could you tell me how to wire this IC?
I don't understand, from what you've wrote, if the 180° turning is just for reading or also for wiring it up.
Please let me know cause I'm in need of NE555 and I've a lot of this N5553N.

Thanks! :-)

Gord
 
Kind regards,

Gord
 
Thanks for posting this. I wonder how long it would have taken me to figure it out otherwise ;-p
 
I pretty sure it's just a buzzer, because I found a n5553n on a alarm circuit I made a while ago.
 
Your looking it upside down. It is the NE555N circuit, a precise timer
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?